The Ola Loa SPORT Product Formula
At Ola Loa, we think that people who want to take care of their bodies need nutrition, not sugar. Ola Loa SPORT was created for all physical activity. Great for pre, during and post activity, Ola Loa provides B-Vitamins and Carnitine to help turn carbohydrates and fat into useable energy, Vitamin C, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Copper to provide Antioxidants, and Electrolytes with Osmolytes for the best hydration possible. All this nutrition with only 2 grams of sugar (about the same you would get from a grape). Try a pack or two of delicious SPORT all-natural hydrating drink mix in your water bottle, you will notice the difference in your performance and your health.
- Vitamin C becomes non-acidic as it complexes with the minerals of Ola Loa. This assures speedy mineral absorption without stomach irritation. Vitamin C performs its miracles as an antioxidant, an antiviral agent and immune booster. Vitamin C is essential to collagen production, the repair protein for the structure of all tissues, and all the while providing extra protection against blood vessel inflammation and damage. Studies show that the body burns more fat during exercise when there is ample amounts of Vitamin C in the body
- B Vitamins are essential for the body to turn carbohydrates into useable energy.
- Lipoic Acid has been referred to as a "universal antioxidant" because it's soluble in both water and oil. Due to this quality, it is believed that alpha-lipoic acid can provide the greatest protection against damaging free radicals when compared with other antioxidants.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for the formation and rebuilding of our bones. It also plays a role in heart function, blood clotting and affects every nerve and muscle cell in the body.
- Chromium (Picolinate) acts cooperatively with other substances to control insulin and certain enzymes.
- Magnesium activates more cell enzymes than any other mineral. It is essential for production of ATP, the key to muscle energy and heart function.
- Potassium is a vital electrolyte, a partner with magnesium for regulation of activity at all cell membranes. Serves as an electrolyte and is involved in the balance of fluid within the body. Potassium is the principal cation (positive ion) of the fluid within cells and is important in controlling the activity of the heart, muscles, nervous system and just about every cell in the body. Evidence is showing that potassium is also involved in bone calcification.
- Selenium an essential mineral which has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral qualities. - Sodium regulates body fluid volume, transports amino acids to cells and plays a role in muscle contraction and nerve transmission. Sodium is an important mineral found in our bones, in the fluids surrounding our cells and in the cardiovascular system.
- Zinc is a cofactor in energy metabolism, amino acid and protein synthesis; Antioxidant effects to protect the immune system. Essential for normal growth, development and immunity. Helps maintain skin, hair and bones.
- Carnitine is involved in creatine synthesis, a compound that stores energy in muscle, and necessary to turn fat into energy
- Glycine has many benefits, including: aiding in the prevention of low blood sugar, advantageous when you miss a meal or on a weight loss diet. Glycine is also acts as an osmolyte by helping to regulate the sodium potassium balance in the cells
-Tri-Methyl-Glycine (Betaine) is an extract from sugar beets, TMG is a versatile nutrient that can enable a person to function at more optimum mental and physical levels. In a broad sense, TMG protects the body from many forms of physical and environmental stress. TMG also increases energy production, sustaines muscle energy and is involved in cell regeneration and healing. TMG is also an Osmolyte.